- A good start to pre-school During this spring many children starts pre-school which can be both an exciting but also a little scary experience. On this special day it is not only important that your child is good equipped with school supplies, but good shoes must also be considered for a long school day.
NEW Life magazine
Children's shoes are often a concern among parents. The opportunities are many and it can be a jungle to navigate in when looking for the right pair – especially the first walkers. It is always important to take good care of the feet as they need to last a lifetime. That is why you should choose your child's shoes carefully.
- bisgaard´s intriguing ice cream bar with refreshing flavors Look forward to the new SS18 collection landing in stores in spring 2018. The collection reminds of a delicious ice cream bar, full of different color-filled variants, which makes it difficult to choose a single favorite.
- GET READY TO CELEBRATE THE CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR Soon it's Christmas and a New Year is to come, and for most people the holiday means festive gatherings with family and friends. Gatherings where you would like to be well dressed. For the Christmas and New Year, we have gathered some of our beautiful festive styles from the collection.
- Home shoes in the softest natural wool Some places winters has already presented itself and elsewhere we are still waiting for the cold weather to make its mark. During this transition from the warmer months to the colder ones, children's home shoes are extra important to ensure stable temperatures and comfort around the small feet.
- BLACK FRIDAY FAVORITES The bisgaard website has gone black, and so does the blog as well. On this special sales day, we have chosen to highlight a range of black styles, with a simple, elegant and timeless expression. Black is sophisticated, stylish, and very practical when talking kids'shoes, and they can be used in different occasions by both boys and girls.
- How to give the winter boots new life with the right care The leather is one of the most exclusive materials, we can get. The winter can be tough and wear out winter boots in leather. Over time the leather can lose its shine, but with the right care, the leather feels new again. Therefore, it is important to care for the winter boots to make them resistant to wind and weather. With the right care the winter boots can last longer, and you can enjoy them even more. We will guide you to take care of your child's winter boots during the winter month.
- Customers’ Fall Favorites At bisgaard we make it our duty to listen to wishes and feedback from both our retailers and our customers. That's why we're publishing a special edition of the blog. We asked one of our retailers in the Nordic market to identify which fall models have been particularly popular this year with our customers in the Nordic region.
- Meet the designer Marianne Bisgaard Get a unique insight into the Nordic and minimalistic inspired bisgaard collections with designer Marianne Bisgaard. Read below and learn about the bisgaard history and how each collection is being designed.
- Winterboots for big girls The new season has announced its arrival and it's time for footwear that will keep the feet warm throughout the winter. The new collection is inspired by the past seasons great features and fits, combined with new designs and materials. In this post you will see a glimpse of what the new collection has to offer in the category of winter boots for big girls.
Winter boots for big boys
The winter is coming and calls for warmer footwear. Our new collection is large and offers a wide range of different styles. The collection is made with the biggest passion for shoes, and we have merged our experiences gathered over the past decade with forward-thinking solutions to apply to footwear that meets the demands of the daily lives of active children. Below you can read and see what the new season's offer are of winter boots for big boys.
How does the TEX membrane works in winter boots
membrane is an ultra-thin layer between the shoe's upper material and the inner
lining. It consists of small pores that prevent water and snow from entering
the shoe. The TEX- system transports moisture vapor away from the feet through
the TEX membrane, which gives a breathable and comfortable shoe. The TEX-membrane
helps to keep the child's feet dry and warm throughout the cold and wet winter
- bisgaard present new material catalog In the design and production, bisgaard focuses on natural quality materials to ensure the best product and the highest comfort to your child.
- Winter rubber boots to the winter months bisgaards winter rubber boots has a normal shaft width and it provides a good support and stability to the foot. The winter rubber boot is produced in waterproof natural rubber and lined with pure wool, which are a temperature regulating and sweat absorbing natural material that keeps the feet dry and warm while allowing the feet to breathe in the boot.
- New AW17 collection For Autumn/Winter 2017, bisgaard has merged the experience gathered over the past decade with forward-thinking solutions to apply to footwear that meets the demands of the daily lives of active children. “Our primary objectives are always comfort and function," says Marianne Bisgaard, the brand's designer. “We know a lot about how children move, how they play, and what kind of support their feet need. We pour all this knowledge into the design of each shoe, making sure comfort and security are things that parents never need to worry about."
- Summer greetings The summer holiday is just around the corner. We at bisgaard would like to take this opportunity to wish you a great summer holiday.
- Warm and sweaty children’s feet Warm and sweaty feet, especially in the summer months, are normal – also for children. Children are very active every day and therefore shoes and materials that surrounds the feet are important. bisgaard uses natural materials in the production of children's shoes to ensure the best comfort and climate for the feet.
- bisgaard’s production of children's shoes in Portugal part 3 bisgaard's soles are made of natural rubber, which comes from rubber trees that grow in the tropics. Natural rubber ensures a durable, soft and flexible sole that follow the feets natural movement. The nature rubber is drained through a cut in the bark and it is a white and milky mass. When the rubber is dry, it gets a natural and soft texture. The rubber is delivered to the factories in large quantities. After that it is heated and divided into smaller pieces that fit the individual sizes and soles.
bisgaard’s production of children’s shoes in Portugal part 2
A last is a foot-shaped model that ensures an optimal fit in any shoe from bisgaard. The shoes are produced after specially designed lasts that gives the shoes a comfortable fit. bisgaard shoes are made on both narrow and wide lasts and therefore bisgaard has shoes for both narrow and wide feet in the assortment. In close cooperation with specially trained modelers at the factories in Portugal, bisgaard develops shoes with the deepest respect for children's feet and its development.
bisgaard's production of children's shoes in Portugal part 1
It is with pleasure that bisgaard can show the amazing process of making a pair of bisgaard children's shoes. In cooperation with the best shoe factories in Portugal, bisgaard's shoes are produced according to traditional and proud craftsmanship principles that ensure maximum attention to all details. Before you find a bisgaard shoe in the store, about 50 hands ensure that every little detail is done correctly.