bisgaard sigrid ginger
A stylish combination of chunky details and soft, natural leather. Handmade in Portugal from vegetable-tanned leather - 100% biodegradable and 100% chrome free. To provide natural comfort, they have been designed with an adjustable buckle fastening around the ankle a lightweight EVA outer sole.
- 100% biodegradable vegetable-tanned leather
- A pure and natural skin-to-skin experience
- Feminine knot detail
- Adjustable buckle fastening
- Lightweight EVA outer sole
- Innovative Danish design
- Lovingly handmade in Portugal from natural and sustainable materials
- Vegetable-tanning is a method where only natural extracts such as leaves, plant roots and bark are used in the dyeing treatment of leather. Resulting in 100% biodegradable and 100% chrome-free leather.
Fit: Runs small - we recommend going up one size
Size Guide Click here to see the inner measurements of the shoe
size 36:   22,5 cm
size 37:   23,1 cm
size 38:   24 cm
size 39:   24,8 cm
size 40:   25,5 cm
size 41:   25,8 cm
How we're different
Unlike most brands, we provide specific measurements of an individual shoe instead of a general size guide encompassing all shoes in a range. We avoid the label of all types of shoes having the same size. For example - the measurements of a size 30 boot will vary compared to a size 30 sandal. All our shoes are of standard European sizing, we do however include if a fit runs small, standard or wide.